Writing a meme can be very difficult and scary! I got to know this when I was tagged by mansi a few months back. We can talk endlessly about others, all the people we come across, very easily! As soon as we meet someone or we read a post in a blog, we can form some opinion about the blogger, the recipe, or the post (how good or bad it is). How many times have I scrutinized my self, my actions? When Siri tagged me, I started thinking hard, and found that I was weird in so many ways!
Siri rightly understood that I am a weird human being! 😀 She has tagged me to write 7 weird facts about me! So read on:-
- Most probably I am the only person who started a blog with out knowing abc of computers and typing! To think how I typed my first few recipes! 😀
- I am fickle minded when it comes to watching TV. I watch all 108 channels with in 10 minutes, when I have my lunch and decide none of them are worth watching! 😀
- I am claustrophobic! always like to have the doors open. The additional grill gate which most people have for the front door, makes me feel suffocated.
- I have travelled alone and reached unknown destinations at midnight, without getting scared even a bit! But at the sight of a rodent, I will screech and jump on to the nearest sofa, bed or even dining table! 😀
- Lakshmi says I have ‘ what to cook syndrome’. Which means, every morning I keep pestering people to tell me the menu, though I have thousands of recipes!
- Lakshmi says I walk like a penguin when I am not well! 😀 I just cannot stay in bed and take rest. I also keep giving instructions to hubby and children how to go about cooking and other housework. 😀
- Having stayed only in cities, I hate city life! I love to stay in a quite village. On river bank with green fields et all!
Now for the 5 Qs Meme
Rajeshwari of RAK’s kitchen tagged me for 5Qs meme. This is much simpler as I just have to answer specific questions!
1.How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging sice 29th june 2007. That is 5 months.
2. What inspired you to blog and who are your mentors?
My lovely daughter lakshmi inspired me to blog and my son Raghavan and daughter lakshmi are my computer Gurus!
3. Are you trying to make money online or doing it just for fun?
Make money or spend money!? 😀 We get fat phone bills as I am on the net for such a long time! I started the blog to keep a proper record of all the rare recipes I learnt from my patti and amma. I never knew there will be so many crazy food bloggers like me who welcomed our blog with open heart and arms! 🙂 I am just loving all this fun and cannot stay away from blogging.
4.What are the three things you love about being online?
1. As soon as I sit at the computer, I log into google talk. I chat with lax whenever I feel like. It is like being with her the whole day! This is what I love most about being online.
2. I love the idea of getting to know so many people whom we would have never known otherwise! There are so many in our own city, we would never meet there was no internet! The innumerable friends I have made online is amazing! Exchanging of small conversations in each others blogs is very interesting.
3. Sitting in the comfort of my home I can read so many new recipes and try them immediately! In these few months I have learnt so many variety of dishes. When I have this what to cook syndrome, I just log in, browse through some of my favourite blogs and get a recipe.
5. What are the three things you struggle with online?
1. Blogging is very addictive! I struggle to get up from the computer! 🙂
2. Remembering names of bloggers and their respective blogs is very difficult! Remembering events, deadlines, sending the entries, OMG all these are very difficult for me.
3. When I go out for shopping, I am always looking for ingredients that I will need to cook a recipe from some blog! 😀
Finally it is over! 😀
As I have not tagged anyone in my last meme I will be tagging now.
5 Qs meme
For this I would like to tag
- Bharathy of spicy chilly
- Asha of Foodies Hope
- Kribha of En Samayal pakkam
- Srivalli of Cooking for all seasons
- Siri of Siri’s corner
These are the rules for the weird facts Meme.
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or wierd things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The seven persons I am tagging are
- Viji of Vcuisine
- Happy cook of My Kitchen Treasures
- Rajeshwari of RAKS Kitchen
- Vijaya of daily meals
- Prema of My Cook Book
- TBC of the budding cook
- Vineela of Vineela’s cuisine
There is absolutely no compulsion from my side that the persons tagged should do the meme! Do it as and when you please! 🙂