I modified the basic cookie dough that I shared a few days back to make these cookie. I have replaced half the butter with white chocolate, decreased the sugar and added dried cranberries.
Makes: 70-80 Cookies
- All Purpose Flour – 3 cups
- White chocolate – 125 gms
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Dried Cranberries – 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Sugar – 3/4 cup (I used about a tablespoon or so lesser than this)
- Powder the sugar well.
- Chop the white chocolate. Melt the white chocolate over a bowl of simmering water or microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Add the white chocolate and chopped dried cranberries and mix well.
- Add the flour little by little and whisk with a wooden spoon until you get a dough. The dough should be soft, not too dry, nor too wet. Add a tablespoon or two of butter if dough feels too dry. Add more flour if it feels too wet.
- Grease a baking tray. Shape dough into round cookies using a melon baller or ice cream scoop and transfer to baking tray. Cover with a plastic fling and refrigerate overnight for 8-12 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 220 C. Take out the unbaked cookies and bake at 220 C for 10-15 minutes until done.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – for the Recipe Marathon
Fellow recipe marathoners:
DK, Siri, Srivalli, Ranji, PJ, Curry Leaf, Medha, Priya, Bhawna, Raaji, Ruchii
Anu, Kamala, Roopa, Divya Kudua, Rekha, Divya M, Raaga, Lakshmi Venkatesh, Sripriya, Viji, , Kamalika,Pavani, Roochi, Karuna