Herb Mania is a monthly event started by Dee of Ammalu’s Kitchen that as the name suggests is focused on culinary herbs. The herb for the month of October 2008 is Dill. Dill is an anti spasmodic agent and is known for its calming effects on the digestive system.
Guidelines for the event
- Prepare any dish that features Dill in any form – fresh or dried. Dill, need not necessarily be the main ingredient, should form an important part of the dish and not be an incidental add on.
- Post the recipe for the dish along with a photograph on your blog. Post must contain a link back to this announcement and a link to Dee at Ammalu’s Kitchen. Archived posts must be reposted with a link back to this announcement as well as Dee’s blog to qualify.
- Email me at laksh.narasimhan (at) gmail. com with the following details:
- Your Name
- Blog’s Name and Link
- Your Dish and Link to the Post
- Photograph of the dish
- Multiple entries are welcome. The deadline for the event is 15th of November 2008.
- I have not disappeared from the face of earth – I am very much here, cooking, eating and enjoying but just not capturing food in photographs, posting about food and obsessively drooling over more food on the web.
- I have no intentions of returning to immediate blogging specially recipes. “Welcome back” messages will have to wait until I make a serious return to blogging.