Groundnut is rich in proteins and is extensively used in recipes from North Karnataka. This my favorite snack for Hima of Snackorama !
- Groundnuts – 1 cup
- Besan( Gramflour, kadalaimaavu) – 1 tablespoon
- Rice flour – 1 tablespoon
- Ghee – 1 teaspoon
- Chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- salt to taste
- Wash and soak ground nuts for 10 minutes and drain well.
- Add all the ingredients to the groundnuts and sprinkle little water in mix to a stiff consistency.
- Now all the groundnuts will be coated with the flour.
- Spread the groundnuts on a microwave safi plate, dividing into bite sized balls. Each ball should have 3 or four groundnuts only.
- MW high for 4 minutes, stirring after every minute for even cooking. Timing will differ depending on the quantity and wattage of your oven.
- Now your snack is ready.Allow to cool and store in airtight containers( if anything is left out in the plate!).