This tasty raitha can be served with pullav rice.
Preparation time – 5 minutes
- Radish – Medium sized -1
- Curd – 1 table spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Coriander leaves – a few
- Oil – 1 tea spoon
- Mustard – 1 tea spoon
- Urad dal – 1 tea spoon
- Green chillies – 2
- Peel the skin of the radish.
- Chop the radish finely or grate it.
- Heat oil in a kadai add mustard, after it splutters add urad dal and fry till golden.
- Now add the chopped radish.
- Cook for 2 minute, stirring continously.
- Remove it from fire and allow it to cool.
- After 5 minutes add salt to it.
- Now slit the chillies into two and add to it.
- Add curd and mix well.Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Serve with Pullav or as a part of southindian meal.
Salt should not be added while cooking the radish as it will turn the colour of radish to brown.