Amma used to prepare pachadi almost everyday. All raitas or pachadis are very simple and can be prepared quickly. Kothamalli pachadi is simple as well.
- Kothamalli(Coriander leaves) – 6 twigs
- Coconut grated – 2 tbs
- Thick curd – 1 cup
- Green chili – 1 no
- Salt – to taste
For the seasoning
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Wash the coriander leaves and drain.
- Grind coconut, coriander,green chili and salt to a fine paste.
- Beat the curd well. Mix curd and ground paste well.Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Heat oil in a kadai add mustard seeds. When it crackles add urad dal and fry till golden.
- Add to the coriander pachadi.
- Serve as a side dish.